98.Snag Tights

 


I have never reviewed clothing before, but this morning I got an email about helping a small business out by spreading the word and I thought 'I do have a small platform to be able to do just that!' and so here we are.

I have been ordering from Snag Tights for years now. Tights & Chub Rub shorts are usually my go to purely because they are so decent and it's really hard for me to either put my long nails through them unlike other tights, or for one of my cats to accidentally ladder them when jumping from my lap.

I am a chunky girl and while my legs do have a lot of muscle in them, equally they have their fair share of fat and my thighs are missing that sought after gap between the middle. In the summer, it is common for ladies missing that actually non important thigh gap, to have what is known as 'chub rub' this is an uncomfortable sensation following where your thighs rub together causing friction burn and then ultimately pain. 

Not ideal when you want to wear your pretty summer dress or shorts which stop mid thigh but your chubby little leggies want to destroy one another!

Snag came up with a happy solution for us chubby (and non chubby!) girls. Their high quality Chub Rub shorts come in a range of sizes and ensure that when them pesky thighs rub together there is no consequence! I now have 4 pairs, all in a range of sexy colours (brown, pale beige to match my skin tone, black, and pink) and they save me every single summer. These shorts stop just above the knee to ensure maximum coverage and look cute as hell even if they aren't meant to be seen! 

The colours are all named quirkily, for example hot chocolate from the top of my head, and the sizing covers pretty much all body sizes going so there is no need to sweat about if they are going to fit you ready for this upcoming summer.   

The prices aren't massively steap either considering these are garments made to last. I bought my first pair of chub rub shorts during covid, so that was what 2020? I still wear them now, sure they are a little big because I've since lost 4 stone, but 4 years is a long time for tight like shorts!

I bought my first pair of Snag Tights from them way before this as well, a cute purple colour which reminded me of a late aunt of mine who used to dress in a unique fashion, and these are also still going to this day. For tights that is amazing, and they have never laddered, never snagged, and I haven't yet put a hole in them with my finger nails like I do with even the thickest denier tights you can get on the high street. I have since bought two more pairs and I adore them!

I would include photos, however, as basically tights they are a little see-through and I don't fancy doing a Kim Kardashian (but with underwear) on the interwebs thank you very much. 

There isn't massively a lot to say for clothing to be fair, so I apologise for the short review, however what else do I really need to say? I love these tights and shorts and I don't want to see yet another small business go under, especially as that would then mean no more Chub Rub shorts for me.

Overall then, I give Snag Tights a 9/10. The only thing stopping me going all the way to a 10 is the fact they sell out very fast (they order in for projected sale numbers) especially in the larger sizes which means when I find a funky colour I love they are all gone. Not a bad thing at all, but it is usually a while stocks last kinda deal for some things and it breaks my heart. If you are a lady with thicker thighs and want to wear that cute dress when the UK weather FINALLY sorts itself out, then please check these guys out as I promise it is worth it!

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way associated with Snag Tights and have not been approached to promote this company, merely as a customer requested to spread the word. I have not received any money for this review and this is merely my own opinion on some clothing I love!

Comments